Welcome to Deerland Stamping LLC

Welcome to Deerland Stamping LLC
Stamping in Deerland / Laurie Krauss

You can order ANY product from the blog posts through my Stampin Up Online Website.

You can order ANY product from the blog posts through my Stampin Up Online Website.
Open 24 hours a day / 7 days a week or you can email me with your order. FREE gift with EVERY online order!

7.31.2011

A Big Customer Thank You!

 So......who has the BEST customers in the WHOLE world.....I DO.  Back in May,  my husband and I went to Alaska (on Stampin Ups tab, not that I didnt earn it....) and while I was gone, I had an incentive.  If you place and order while we are in Alaska, you will be invited to a FREE card class this summer.  Well.  the FREE card class is here.  These are the cards the gals will be making today.  Two of each with envelopes of course.  Should be a grand time.  Watch for more of these offers, you too can get invited to make FREE cards.  Enjoy your day.

No comments: