Welcome to Deerland Stamping LLC

Welcome to Deerland Stamping LLC
Stamping in Deerland / Laurie Krauss

You can order ANY product from the blog posts through my Stampin Up Online Website.

You can order ANY product from the blog posts through my Stampin Up Online Website.
Open 24 hours a day / 7 days a week or you can email me with your order. FREE gift with EVERY online order!

6.17.2010

Well.....this is what I have been up to in DEERLAND....some CRAZED
DOE decided to Charge right at me about 2 miles from home. Luckily
I was not hurt, just the car. Unfortunately, the deer was killed. BUT
whe did go to a good Freezer and will provide my daughters family
about 27 meals this winter. My daughter Clair, who I now call
RAMBO did it all by herself. Boy, she is much more of a woman than
I will ever be. Well.....my car is off being fixed today ($3000) and
should be back by Tuesday or so....miss my Kiwi mobile already.

New Flip Flops for Sophie made with the BIG SHOT,
I am making some matching ones for her MOM too!!
I might even make me a pair....Mini Me, Mini me and Me!!


Big Shot projects from June 9th


Butterfly Stamp Camp from May 28th


No comments: