Welcome to Deerland Stamping LLC

Welcome to Deerland Stamping LLC
Stamping in Deerland / Laurie Krauss

You can order ANY product from the blog posts through my Stampin Up Online Website.

You can order ANY product from the blog posts through my Stampin Up Online Website.
Open 24 hours a day / 7 days a week or you can email me with your order. FREE gift with EVERY online order!

6.30.2010

Cards from 20 for $20








We had a GREAT time at 20 for $20 last weekend. I cannot believe this Stampin Up year is coming to a close tonight. I am in AWE of all of my friends, family and customers by looking at my financial stats with SU tonight as I close out my "year end". If I dont make Founders Circle this year, I will cry. It has been an incrediable year. I leave for convention in THREE weeks. OMG....I better get those swaps stamped. Well....not tonight. I am feverishly working on the SU gargage sale of the CENTURY!!! It is almost ready. Open House will be a BLAST friday night. I have 90 (yes 90) RSVP's for open house. Come hungry, I am making Sloppy Joes to eat. Orders from "Nifty Fifty" are here for pick up too......

















No comments: