Welcome to Deerland Stamping LLC

Welcome to Deerland Stamping LLC
Stamping in Deerland / Laurie Krauss

You can order ANY product from the blog posts through my Stampin Up Online Website.

You can order ANY product from the blog posts through my Stampin Up Online Website.
Open 24 hours a day / 7 days a week or you can email me with your order. FREE gift with EVERY online order!

11.10.2008

Puttin' on the glitz

Here is your MONDAY card. I designed this last night. I am incorporating the tag punch star into technique class for December, so I thought I should brush up on making them. I absolutely LOVE the "ski slope" paper. OH MY GOSH.....I added a felt snowflake, white taffata ribbon, sizzix snowflake die cut with tons of glitter and a plain jane silver snowflake brad to hold it all together. Came out pretty glizy.....Oh...by the way the cardstock is Baja breeze and white. Make sure you sign up for Technique class in December so you can learn how to make these awesome tag punch stars!! Fondly, Laurie

No comments: