Welcome to Deerland Stamping LLC

Welcome to Deerland Stamping LLC
Stamping in Deerland / Laurie Krauss

You can order ANY product from the blog posts through my Stampin Up Online Website.

You can order ANY product from the blog posts through my Stampin Up Online Website.
Open 24 hours a day / 7 days a week or you can email me with your order. FREE gift with EVERY online order!

11.29.2008












Here are the super easy cards we did this weekend for Christmas Card class #4. There is still room if you want to come today at 3pm. Show up with your snack to pass and your mono. Come have some fun. Get out of that Black Friday shopping crowd. The HOLIDAY EXTRAVAGANZA continues until Monday. Bundles are RUNNING OUT!! SU had limited bundles for the weekend, so dont wait. If you have problems with ordering on line. EMAIL your order to me and I will ADD IT ON to mine tonight. Happy Saturday. Love Laurie


No comments: