Welcome to Deerland Stamping LLC

Welcome to Deerland Stamping LLC
Stamping in Deerland / Laurie Krauss

You can order ANY product from the blog posts through my Stampin Up Online Website.

You can order ANY product from the blog posts through my Stampin Up Online Website.
Open 24 hours a day / 7 days a week or you can email me with your order. FREE gift with EVERY online order!

4.16.2021

Well Suited






Hello Everyone! Welcome back...I needed a little blogging bread, but now I'm back and ready to share some really great cards and projects with you!

This handsome card was created using the Well Suited DSP and Suit & Tie Dies! The picture perfect textile pattern of the DSP used to make the jacket it very fitting. There are several patterns available in this DSP that make the perfect jacket, vest, shirt, and ties!



No comments: