Welcome to Deerland Stamping LLC

Welcome to Deerland Stamping LLC
Stamping in Deerland / Laurie Krauss

You can order ANY product from the blog posts through my Stampin Up Online Website.

You can order ANY product from the blog posts through my Stampin Up Online Website.
Open 24 hours a day / 7 days a week or you can email me with your order. FREE gift with EVERY online order!

4.29.2016

Hello..... I am back!

My recovery from neck surgery is going well!  I am starting back with some classes!  Not everything will be on the schedule full time until June!  So...... Watch for your favorites.  Friday is all occasion stamp s stack.  Here are a couple sneak peeks for you.  I did cut a little extra, so don't be afraid to come tomorrow even if you held off calling.  
Happy cold spring but I think it might be here!  Lovely news!!  I have seen adult foxes and last night I saw A BABY FOX TOO!  Yeah!!! They have come back!  Sophie and I will be waiting with camera's in hand!  See you soon.  

Remember.... Retirement list came out last week!  Oh my goodness.  Accessories and are while supplies last (so order quick!), and stamps are guarenteed available until May 22nd then they are while supplies last.  There are already lots of my favorite things gone for good!  Get your order to me soon so you don't miss out.  I am putting orders in every day!  


No comments: