Welcome to Deerland Stamping LLC

Welcome to Deerland Stamping LLC
Stamping in Deerland / Laurie Krauss

You can order ANY product from the blog posts through my Stampin Up Online Website.

You can order ANY product from the blog posts through my Stampin Up Online Website.
Open 24 hours a day / 7 days a week or you can email me with your order. FREE gift with EVERY online order!

12.24.2014

Merry Christmas 2014


Merry Christmas to you ALL!
I hope you all enjoy this wonderful day and each other.   Here is a look at the last 
5 days in Deerland.    Sophie was here!!


 We made 24 dozen cookies in two days.  Sophie frosted and decorated all 6 dozen sugar cookies.

 We made 80 Salt dough ornaments.  All are painted and sealed now.  A few were given as gifts.

 A Rockin Gingerbread House
 Grandmas really cool and expensive because she used Glass bulbs Wreath!
 I made some jewelry with our new embellishments in the NEW occasions catalog
 Home Made Gift Bags.   150 Homemade cards out to family and friends that dont stamp!
 Our TWO beautiful Trees.  The Black and White photo is in our Family Room, and the bottom one is in the Living Room upstairs.  It is ALL purple.  We added new lights and several new ornaments this year.  Sophie can take all the credit.  She took it all apart and put it back up!   I forgot....she has a tree in her room too.....We are definately pretty festive this year!  Sophie and I made the houses that are under our purple tree as well.  We wrapped all of the gifts and stuffed all of the socks.....

I love that little girl ALOT....but I was glad to see her leave tonight.....she says...
Thanks for helping me with all those Family Traditions Grandma!
Love her.

Merry Christmas to you all.  I love you!

Pin It!


No comments: