Welcome to Deerland Stamping LLC

Welcome to Deerland Stamping LLC
Stamping in Deerland / Laurie Krauss

You can order ANY product from the blog posts through my Stampin Up Online Website.

You can order ANY product from the blog posts through my Stampin Up Online Website.
Open 24 hours a day / 7 days a week or you can email me with your order. FREE gift with EVERY online order!

11.16.2014

WOW, What a ride!


I want to thank all of you,   my friends, my customers, my family for being there EVERY day for the last 12 years and 2 weeks.  I surpassed yet another WOW milestone today.  I passes my $600,000 sales milestone.  Its not everyday that someone at Stampin Up does that.  That is quiet an accomplishment.  Thank you Thank you Thank you.  Thank you for molding me into the person I am today.  Here are some other accomplishments. But It was YOU that gave me the confidence to do what I did. 


Pin It!


Top 10 in sales in North America
Founders Circle 9 years in a row
10 Wonderful incentive trips all over the world





No comments: