Welcome to Deerland Stamping LLC

Welcome to Deerland Stamping LLC
Stamping in Deerland / Laurie Krauss

You can order ANY product from the blog posts through my Stampin Up Online Website.

You can order ANY product from the blog posts through my Stampin Up Online Website.
Open 24 hours a day / 7 days a week or you can email me with your order. FREE gift with EVERY online order!

10.24.2014

Halloween NEXT WEEK!!! Yikes

I cannot believe it is Halloween already.   Sophie is going to be a vampire!!  Brooke is going to be a pink kitty Kat!  Can't wait,  this is one of my favorite times of the year.  Halloween and the leaves, colors turning.  Here is the wreath we did last week.  Only took about an hour.  Super cute.  Still available if you want a kit for this year or make it this winter for your door next year.  


No comments: