Welcome to Deerland Stamping LLC

Welcome to Deerland Stamping LLC
Stamping in Deerland / Laurie Krauss

You can order ANY product from the blog posts through my Stampin Up Online Website.

You can order ANY product from the blog posts through my Stampin Up Online Website.
Open 24 hours a day / 7 days a week or you can email me with your order. FREE gift with EVERY online order!

9.10.2014

Twenty pound card class

Tonight a couple of gal pals and I stamped some lovely cards.  One of them, I took some inspiration for the fabulous Sandy McIver.  She is an awesome artist!  So, I took away, added a few things and came up with something similar but different,  I hope I honored her original!  I did use some cooper ink and embossing powders which are retired but it added just what I was looking for!  Thanks for stopping by.  Don't forget brayer class is thursday!  
OH!!!!!   AND NO BABY YET,  I have not left you out of the loop!  They will start inducing on Thursday.  Clair said today.....she gave the baby a 48 hour eviction notice!  Too funny

No comments: