Welcome to Deerland Stamping LLC

Welcome to Deerland Stamping LLC
Stamping in Deerland / Laurie Krauss

You can order ANY product from the blog posts through my Stampin Up Online Website.

You can order ANY product from the blog posts through my Stampin Up Online Website.
Open 24 hours a day / 7 days a week or you can email me with your order. FREE gift with EVERY online order!

7.31.2014

Paper Flowers Video


Good Morning......
Well I have been hanging with Sophie for FOUR days and she is going home today for about 36 hours and then back.  Her mom and dad have been working day and night.  She has been a great help in the stamp room this week. 

So.....we did another video.....EASY PAPER FLOWERS.    If you log into YOU TUBE and search LKRAUSS828 you will find BOTH videos listed there.   Here is a direct link for you.....

paper flowers video    this should be easier........

Go ahead and SUBSCRIBE.....to my channel....its FREE.   Next time I post a video it will come right to your inbox.  Make sure you like or dislike them.  You can also make suggestions on what you would like me to do videos on.....


So here is a great little card for you today.  Sophie and I made over 50 of them the other day!  Great All Occasion Card......  Sorry for the glare....stamproom has alot of lights...
I used the Gorgeous Grunge stamp set, and the new set And Many More (its kind of like teeny tiny wishes)
and some Blackberry Bliss ink.....Rhinestones of course....Butterfly punch, modern label punch...Viola!

Off to make deliveries today!  Happy Thursday.




Pin It!


No comments: