Welcome to Deerland Stamping LLC

Welcome to Deerland Stamping LLC
Stamping in Deerland / Laurie Krauss

You can order ANY product from the blog posts through my Stampin Up Online Website.

You can order ANY product from the blog posts through my Stampin Up Online Website.
Open 24 hours a day / 7 days a week or you can email me with your order. FREE gift with EVERY online order!

6.19.2014

Paper Pumpkin Surprise!!

My June Paper Pumpkin kit just arrived and I wanted to share it with you!   Paper pumpkin is a monthly subscription that you can get every month.  You can also turn it in to a pre-paid quarterly, or yearly subscription and actually get hostess benefits from!   So....this is a surprise every month in the mail and a creative 30 minute crafty escape!  I am so excited to share this with you!  Just a few photos!  So you know what to expect.

When your kit arrives in its cute little orange box, it has sweet packaging and a thank you note too!

 Once you open the first layer of Soft Sky tissue, you will see the glue dots and the photopolymer stamp set!
You will keep "digging" and find a "navy spot and the kit packet".  This is the good stuff.   It contains enough product to make 24 (yes, you read that correctly....24) pinwheels.   Pinwheels, brads, paperclips, straws, and cello bags!  It is amazing what is packed into this awesome ORANGE box.  Every month its getting better and better!

Would you like to join me in this AWESOME monthly box of goodies.  You can contact me and I will help you register to start receiving Paper Pumpkin either on a month to month basis or a pre-paid subscription so that you can get hostess benefits.  Also.....I will be having a PAPER PUMPKIN Demo Day!  Keep your eyes peeled.  See you soon. 


Pin It!


No comments: