Welcome to Deerland Stamping LLC

Welcome to Deerland Stamping LLC
Stamping in Deerland / Laurie Krauss

You can order ANY product from the blog posts through my Stampin Up Online Website.

You can order ANY product from the blog posts through my Stampin Up Online Website.
Open 24 hours a day / 7 days a week or you can email me with your order. FREE gift with EVERY online order!

1.30.2014

My awesome knitting lesson

So for years i have wanted to try to learn to knit.  Poor Cindy has tried several times ( i am sure its the student )  So... Becky a retired 1st grade teacher agreed to try a different method.  So .... Circular needles, appropriate yarn, a pattern (scarey right), we started.  After two hours she thought she could leave me to "knit" ........Viola!  I was able to pick it back up later that day and over the weekend.  Here is what i have done so far.......i am way too excited.  

No comments: