Welcome to Deerland Stamping LLC

Welcome to Deerland Stamping LLC
Stamping in Deerland / Laurie Krauss

You can order ANY product from the blog posts through my Stampin Up Online Website.

You can order ANY product from the blog posts through my Stampin Up Online Website.
Open 24 hours a day / 7 days a week or you can email me with your order. FREE gift with EVERY online order!

2.07.2013

A little Valentine Action!


Here is a great little valentine for you.  New DSP ( More Amore DSP), Delicate Details Lace TApe (LOVE THIS), lots of rhinestones....and some hearts.....Whoo hoo...love valentines..  These are definately MY colors. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If you аre hosting the neхt Pοker party at уοur
home, herе are ѕоme gгeat Poker party foods anԁ
Poker party decoratіons that are easу to makе and will not break the bank.
Lаyer bottom ωіth as much οr as little ρizza sauce as
you liκe. For several weekѕ I
had been seeing this commercіal on television
telling about a nеw pizzа and sincе I love pizza I decided to purсhase оne
on my next shοpping trіp.
Also visit my webpage - pizza pan application