Welcome to Deerland Stamping LLC

Welcome to Deerland Stamping LLC
Stamping in Deerland / Laurie Krauss

You can order ANY product from the blog posts through my Stampin Up Online Website.

You can order ANY product from the blog posts through my Stampin Up Online Website.
Open 24 hours a day / 7 days a week or you can email me with your order. FREE gift with EVERY online order!

9.11.2012

Founders Circle 2012


 
I am off to Founders Circle on Tuesday this week.  Starting all the Fun in Las Vegas with my Friends Janet Wakeland and Tamra Davis.   Hopefully....no one will get arrested....ha ha.   Seeing a show?
Going to the "Pawn Shop"  who knows where we will end up.  Then it is off to St. George, Utah 5 wonderful days with the top 120 in our company (US and Canada) and Shellie Gardner and a couple of her girls and some of the most wonderful Stampin Up staff on earth.  They take REALLY good care of us and spoil us ROTTEN.   So watch your email for a little special for you while I am gone. 

No comments: