Welcome to Deerland Stamping LLC

Welcome to Deerland Stamping LLC
Stamping in Deerland / Laurie Krauss

You can order ANY product from the blog posts through my Stampin Up Online Website.

You can order ANY product from the blog posts through my Stampin Up Online Website.
Open 24 hours a day / 7 days a week or you can email me with your order. FREE gift with EVERY online order!

4.04.2012

Birthday Cards

 I just LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the Masculine birthday.  It really could be used for LOTS of things.  But mostly its destressed and sponge which are some of my favorite techniques.  We used the DENIUM ribbon.  WAY COOL guys and it comes in blue denium and GREEN too......Ties nice.  Call me to order.  The other thing was we used the Well worn DSP......very nice.  Should have used that MUCH sooner than March.....note that please.   I love pink.....so this card made with the hostess set simply soft....right up my alley.   We used blender pens and Framelits  (which I will NEVER be able to live with out now).  Great card for a birthday or just any time you want to remember a female friend.  Enjoy your day.  Chat soon .

No comments: