Welcome to Deerland Stamping LLC

Welcome to Deerland Stamping LLC
Stamping in Deerland / Laurie Krauss

You can order ANY product from the blog posts through my Stampin Up Online Website.

You can order ANY product from the blog posts through my Stampin Up Online Website.
Open 24 hours a day / 7 days a week or you can email me with your order. FREE gift with EVERY online order!

2.29.2012

Something NEW in Deerland......

 We are going to hold our FIRST ever "ALL DAY CROP"  St. Patricks Day March 17th from 10am to 10pm.  Lunch and Supper are included.  Water and Soda available all day.  Crop Fee is $40.00 and that includes use of 5 foot table, all my tools and toys, lunch, supper, drinks and table gift.  You must RSVP before March 10th.  Only NINE seats available.   So RSVP soon.  

2 comments:

Jan Mata said...

I love your STAMP ROOM!! I am so jealous!

Jan Mata said...

I love your STAMP ROOM!! I am so jealous!! :)