Welcome to Deerland Stamping LLC

Welcome to Deerland Stamping LLC
Stamping in Deerland / Laurie Krauss

You can order ANY product from the blog posts through my Stampin Up Online Website.

You can order ANY product from the blog posts through my Stampin Up Online Website.
Open 24 hours a day / 7 days a week or you can email me with your order. FREE gift with EVERY online order!

1.01.2012

Zindorf Style Cards


so......once again I started a new class.  This class is called Love your Brayer.  Our cards we make are Zindorf style.  I took a class from Michelle a couple of years ago.  Have just been putting it off trying to find time to teach my friends this technique.  Well.....this was the week.  We started of VERY simple.  Made two cards (will post the other one tomorrow).  EVERYONE loved it.  They want it on the schedule. So....I will make time for that.  It was a blast.  Take home message for this class.......Its VERY forgiving and you have to PRACTICE!!!
HAPPY NEW YEAR everyone!

No comments: