Welcome to Deerland Stamping LLC

Welcome to Deerland Stamping LLC
Stamping in Deerland / Laurie Krauss

You can order ANY product from the blog posts through my Stampin Up Online Website.

You can order ANY product from the blog posts through my Stampin Up Online Website.
Open 24 hours a day / 7 days a week or you can email me with your order. FREE gift with EVERY online order!

11.25.2011

The Second Twenty Pound card for November!!!! I am in AW.....

Well.....here it is.  This one is totally my favorite.  AND.....it was pretty easy.  Thank God for that bowmaker...saves me everytime.  I love the soft pastel colors even for Christmas.  Happy Friday!  Make sure to check out the blog over the weekend.....Black Friday Sales with SU and 20 for $20 this weekend too!  Lot s of fun.  Dont miss it!

No comments: