Welcome to Deerland Stamping LLC

Welcome to Deerland Stamping LLC
Stamping in Deerland / Laurie Krauss

You can order ANY product from the blog posts through my Stampin Up Online Website.

You can order ANY product from the blog posts through my Stampin Up Online Website.
Open 24 hours a day / 7 days a week or you can email me with your order. FREE gift with EVERY online order!

8.20.2011

Team Stamp and Chat! What a great day!

 WOW!  What a great Saturday Team Stamp N Chat.  10 of us gathered together today to solve all of the worlds stamping problems.   I think we did it!  We chatted about Business, swapping,  convention, stamping,  swapping,  stamping, oh yea I said that!  and then some.  We had "Show and Share" and LOTS of participation with that by the way....and then we had a GREAT Lunch.....(potluck) and then stamping of course.  I provided THREE make N takes for all to stamp.  What a great way to spend a Saturday!  Food Friends and Stamping.  If your interested in any of this fellowship be sure to sign up and join my team.  We will be re visiting Stamp N Chats about every other month or sooner if we can. 
Next month we will also have a swap of some sort included in our activities.  Cant wait to see you all there.   Thanks to those who made today VERY AWESOME!!! 

No comments: