Welcome to Deerland Stamping LLC

Welcome to Deerland Stamping LLC
Stamping in Deerland / Laurie Krauss

You can order ANY product from the blog posts through my Stampin Up Online Website.

You can order ANY product from the blog posts through my Stampin Up Online Website.
Open 24 hours a day / 7 days a week or you can email me with your order. FREE gift with EVERY online order!

4.11.2011

Four Frames Stamp Set and NEW Designer Paper! WOW!

 OMG!  Ladies.........This is a great Sneak Peek.  Stampin Up is letting us test the products from the NEW catalog that will be coming out in July.  The Petals paisley Designer Series Paper is ABSOLUTELY Fabulous.  I will post some very simple cards made with the paper and stamp set later this week.  The stamp set of course....coordinates with the Decorative Label Punch as well.  To purchase the paper and the stamp you must first spend $20.00 on product.  (That is easy)  Then you can purchase one stamp set and one pack of paper......(that is the hard part.....I want 10 packs).   NOW.....If you are a HOSTESS in April.....have a $350 party and get yours for FREE!!!   WhOOO HOOOO!   Give me a call with your order TODAY!

No comments: