Welcome to Deerland Stamping LLC

Welcome to Deerland Stamping LLC
Stamping in Deerland / Laurie Krauss

You can order ANY product from the blog posts through my Stampin Up Online Website.

You can order ANY product from the blog posts through my Stampin Up Online Website.
Open 24 hours a day / 7 days a week or you can email me with your order. FREE gift with EVERY online order!

1.05.2011

Gettysburg at Dusk

 I SOOOOOOOOOOO forgot to post any photos of my trip to Pennsylvania.  Jan, Linda and I went to Gettysburg the Monday before I returned home.  Here are my ABSOLUTELY two favorite photos.  The one is a HUGE monument in the middle of the battlefield.  The other is just at dusk looking through the trees.  Its hard for me to image that I actually took these photos.....I thought they were awesome.  It was a very humbling day to say the least.  The battle field is MASSIVE and extensive.  The museum is educational and INTERESTING.  Until next time.

2 comments:

Whatever I want it to be said...

I liked your photos, Laurie. Isn't Gettysburg amazing?

Sherry said...

Wow Laurie!! These are Awesome Photos! Great Eye, Love em'!!