Welcome to Deerland Stamping LLC

Welcome to Deerland Stamping LLC
Stamping in Deerland / Laurie Krauss

You can order ANY product from the blog posts through my Stampin Up Online Website.

You can order ANY product from the blog posts through my Stampin Up Online Website.
Open 24 hours a day / 7 days a week or you can email me with your order. FREE gift with EVERY online order!

11.02.2010

Christmas Gifts.....check check

 Here are a couple of Christmas gifts I finished last weekend.  A nice frame, Lots of eclectic embellishments, Viola.....one is red, one in green....cant decide which I like best.  Tell me your favorite......

2 comments:

Nicole Kowalk said...

They're both gorgeous, Laurie, but I think I'm partial to the red one!

Melodie A. Hennig said...

I like them both. They are beautiful. Great work Laurie. I would have to go with the green frame.