Welcome to Deerland Stamping LLC

Welcome to Deerland Stamping LLC
Stamping in Deerland / Laurie Krauss

You can order ANY product from the blog posts through my Stampin Up Online Website.

You can order ANY product from the blog posts through my Stampin Up Online Website.
Open 24 hours a day / 7 days a week or you can email me with your order. FREE gift with EVERY online order!

9.02.2010

AWESOME HOLIDAY MINI


RUN DO NOT WALK, go to your computer, email an order. You only have FOUR months to get everything in this wonderfully jampacked MINI. Fabric....did I mention the SU fabric that matches the paper??? OMG!! I can tell you this... This is a great time to become a Demonstrator, even if you just sign up to get a 20% discount (every day) to buy what you want in the Holiday Mini. PLUS (bonus) if you sign up the month of September you will recieve the awesome CRAFT TOTE shown above. Call me soon
or email me for more info. Did anyone notice that the SU starter kits is only $175 and contains $350 in product????

No comments: