Welcome to Deerland Stamping LLC

Welcome to Deerland Stamping LLC
Stamping in Deerland / Laurie Krauss

You can order ANY product from the blog posts through my Stampin Up Online Website.

You can order ANY product from the blog posts through my Stampin Up Online Website.
Open 24 hours a day / 7 days a week or you can email me with your order. FREE gift with EVERY online order!

8.07.2010

Ink N Roll Stamp N Chat SWAP

My Upline Jociel had her quarterly "Ink N Roll Stamp and Chat" today at my house. We had 11 very talented Stampers present. We all brought a "shoe box swap" and stamped and ate our day away. Fun to visit with fellow teammates. After most left.....my downline and I shared about an hour for our own private team meeting. YEAH VersaMarkable Sisters. Good to see all of you. Dont forget....Next month we will have a guest stamper visiting for our team stamp day.
( 9/11/2010 at 11am)

Melody

Maxine

Linda


Laurie

Karen

Jociel

Holly

Doreen (dont forget you can turn this one upside down
and have WOW!)
Chris
Cheryl

Amy
Hope you enjoy todays posting. Tomorrow is technique Class. We will be learning the following techniques: Glimmer Lace, Smooched Cork, Pinwheel, and Pencil and ink. Cant wait! Made all of the samples today and I can hardly wait to post them tomorrow! See you then.













































No comments: