Welcome to Deerland Stamping LLC

Welcome to Deerland Stamping LLC
Stamping in Deerland / Laurie Krauss

You can order ANY product from the blog posts through my Stampin Up Online Website.

You can order ANY product from the blog posts through my Stampin Up Online Website.
Open 24 hours a day / 7 days a week or you can email me with your order. FREE gift with EVERY online order!

7.07.2010

Garage Sale!! Held over by popular demand


By the way. The Garage Sale was a HUGE success. AND......Due to OVER WHELMING demand. There will be some space set up in the GARAGE for the Summer for a RETIRED STAMPIN UP STORE. Hundreds of Stamp sets, scrappin Kits, Simply sent kits, CS, ribbon, wheels, etc are for sale at about 40-50% off. I am selling ALL of my retired stamp collection. NO THERE IS NO LIST. It is organized, and if you email me, I will be able to tell you if I have what you are looking for. lkrauss828@prodigy.net or call my home phone at 734-428-7795


No comments: