Welcome to Deerland Stamping LLC

Welcome to Deerland Stamping LLC
Stamping in Deerland / Laurie Krauss

You can order ANY product from the blog posts through my Stampin Up Online Website.

You can order ANY product from the blog posts through my Stampin Up Online Website.
Open 24 hours a day / 7 days a week or you can email me with your order. FREE gift with EVERY online order!

1.20.2010

Big Shot Class

Big Shot class is AWESOME....we do four projects every month. Usually two cards and two
Three demensional projects. We used the new little milk carton die and made one of those too. It is unfortunately not shone here.....cant lay that flat on my scanner....Have to learn how to download that camera. Enjoy the projects.







2 comments:

Janelle said...

super cute. I love these cards and projects.

Sharon Field / Inky A*Muse-ment said...

Love the ghirardelli pocket, Laurie! How very cute!