Welcome to Deerland Stamping LLC

Welcome to Deerland Stamping LLC
Stamping in Deerland / Laurie Krauss

You can order ANY product from the blog posts through my Stampin Up Online Website.

You can order ANY product from the blog posts through my Stampin Up Online Website.
Open 24 hours a day / 7 days a week or you can email me with your order. FREE gift with EVERY online order!

7.05.2022


Paper Pumpkin Alternative for the June 22 Kit 


Pin It!
This was a super easy page done with two extra pieces of cardstock.  One 12 x 12 piece of soft succulant and one 8 1/2 x 11 piece of night of navy.  Then I used the note cards from the kit, cut two of them in half to use to put my photos on and the stripped one to create my focal point.  Then I used some of the elements from the kit to finish that focal point up.   ENJOY


No comments: