Welcome to Deerland Stamping LLC

Welcome to Deerland Stamping LLC
Stamping in Deerland / Laurie Krauss

You can order ANY product from the blog posts through my Stampin Up Online Website.

You can order ANY product from the blog posts through my Stampin Up Online Website.
Open 24 hours a day / 7 days a week or you can email me with your order. FREE gift with EVERY online order!

1.30.2021

Happy Birthday!




I don't know about you, but January is usually the time of year I set goals and aspirations for the coming year! Do you every vow to use up all of your scraps?

If you do this is a great card to use as a sketch! Most scraps are thin pieces of cardstock and DSP floating around the craft room just waiting to me taped down on the perfect project. Cut are few pieces of Basic White cardstock down to 3 7/8" x 5 1/8" and start weaving coordinating scraps of DSP and cardstock together to make great backgrounds. 

Then add a coordinating mat cute to 4" x 5 1/4" and attach to a regular A2 card base! Add a punched or die cut sentiment and an embellishment for a WOW! ready to go card!

No comments: