Welcome to Deerland Stamping LLC

Welcome to Deerland Stamping LLC
Stamping in Deerland / Laurie Krauss

You can order ANY product from the blog posts through my Stampin Up Online Website.

You can order ANY product from the blog posts through my Stampin Up Online Website.
Open 24 hours a day / 7 days a week or you can email me with your order. FREE gift with EVERY online order!

8.05.2019

Wishing You All The Best



You can't see it, but this beautiful card was created with the ever loved First Frost DSP from the 2018 Holiday Catalog. I stocked up because I loved the colors and the shimmer and I use it regularly. I also used the First Frost stamp set and some of so soft velvet ribbon.

I have some exciting news to share! There is a suite in the new 2019 Holiday Catalog that will coordinate oh so well with the First Frost stamp set and dies and provide that wispy shimmer that winter cards crave! Check it out September 4th, 2019!

No comments: