Welcome to Deerland Stamping LLC

Welcome to Deerland Stamping LLC
Stamping in Deerland / Laurie Krauss

You can order ANY product from the blog posts through my Stampin Up Online Website.

You can order ANY product from the blog posts through my Stampin Up Online Website.
Open 24 hours a day / 7 days a week or you can email me with your order. FREE gift with EVERY online order!

7.19.2019

Paper Pumpkin Alternative




This is a scrapbook page I made with the April Paper Pumpkin Kit called Sentimental Rose. Each month I provide my Paper Pumpkin subscribers with a PDF of alternative projects that can be made with the supplies included in the Paper Pumpkin and a few other items that all crafters have on hand!

Subscribe today to get the next Paper Pumpkin kit delivered directly to your door and the alternative projects PDF in your in-box!

No comments: