Welcome to Deerland Stamping LLC

Welcome to Deerland Stamping LLC
Stamping in Deerland / Laurie Krauss

You can order ANY product from the blog posts through my Stampin Up Online Website.

You can order ANY product from the blog posts through my Stampin Up Online Website.
Open 24 hours a day / 7 days a week or you can email me with your order. FREE gift with EVERY online order!

1.21.2013

SALE A BRATION STARTS TUESDAY!!!

 Hello gang!  It is that time of year again.....or should I say FINALLY!  The Biggest Stampin' Up! promotion of the year.  Thats right.....the biggest!  EVERY customer who spends $50 before shipping/tax will receive a Sale a Bration Freebie!  Stamps, DSP, punches, embossing folder, CD with MDS graphics, buttons, ribbon or merchandise from the Big Catalog.  There is something for everyone.  I believe there is a choice of 19 items!  What could be better? 
 If you need a catalog, spring catalog or SAB brochure,  PLEASE let me know.  I am happy to get one to you.  FREE with any order! 
 What are the benefits of buying the Starter Kit during Saleabration?  Get $156.50 worth of Stampin Up products for just $99 plus sales tax in your state/area.   FREE shipping too!  Wow! 

 I have given you a few AWESOME samples above.  Here are some of the FREE stuff choices.....below


 Happy Sale A Bration.....I look forward to serving you.  Same ole me, same ole customer service.  
If you want a few things....place an order
If you want ALOT of things....have a party and invite some friends....I will take care of the FUN!
If you want it ALL....purchase that Starter Kit....What are you waiting for.....NO further obligation!  Save some money too.    Call me today and let me help you with all of your Stamping Needs.   Sale a bration begins Janaury 22, 2013 and ends March 22, 2013.

No comments: