Welcome to Deerland Stamping LLC

Welcome to Deerland Stamping LLC
Stamping in Deerland / Laurie Krauss

You can order ANY product from the blog posts through my Stampin Up Online Website.

You can order ANY product from the blog posts through my Stampin Up Online Website.
Open 24 hours a day / 7 days a week or you can email me with your order. FREE gift with EVERY online order!

4.01.2012

Finally Feeling Better and having classes!!! WHOOO HOOOO

 Hello friends.  Just a jump start to April for Blog Posting.  I am FINALLY up and about, back to work and having some classes.  Foot is better.  Not completely healed yet....but MUCH better.   Here are a couple of awesome projects that I have done recently.  Above.....I made this for my friend Kathy for her birthday.  Her husband is a Bee Keeper extroidinaire...and she is right there with him on tending bees.....Below is a piece of home decor art....for my stamp room.   Both of these lines are going to be DISCONTINUED as of May 31st when this catalog is done.  Stampin up is making more room for Stamping goodies.  So if this is some thing that your interested in,  call me.  I am sure once they run out....they are gone for good. 

No comments: