Welcome to Deerland Stamping LLC

Welcome to Deerland Stamping LLC
Stamping in Deerland / Laurie Krauss

You can order ANY product from the blog posts through my Stampin Up Online Website.

You can order ANY product from the blog posts through my Stampin Up Online Website.
Open 24 hours a day / 7 days a week or you can email me with your order. FREE gift with EVERY online order!

11.26.2010

Last Weekend for Christmas Cards. Spots still open!

 Hello Stampers!  Happy Thanksgiving.  I hope everyone got enough to eat today.  Dave and I shared a nice quiet pajama day with the Furry kids.....Joey, Sammy, Kuji, Mags, Fuzzy and Fluffy.  We feasted on Turkey, potatoes w/gravey, stuffing, yams, and of course home made pumpkin pie.  I was rather proud of my self since I dont cook much any more.  Dinner was good,  the kitchen is intact and the house did NOT catch on fire.  I actually got alot of stamping done today.  Have WOW product class, Scrapbook Night, Technique Class and Stamp Camp all ready to go!  I will be heading off to Janet Wakelands home for the Annual RAD retreat on Wednesday.  I cant wait.  A couple of us are staying a little longer to go to Gettysburg!! 
Have a great week ladies.  Love L.


No comments: