Welcome to Deerland Stamping LLC

Welcome to Deerland Stamping LLC
Stamping in Deerland / Laurie Krauss

You can order ANY product from the blog posts through my Stampin Up Online Website.

You can order ANY product from the blog posts through my Stampin Up Online Website.
Open 24 hours a day / 7 days a week or you can email me with your order. FREE gift with EVERY online order!

10.17.2010

Our New BABY!! Boy is she cute

 Hello Stampers.......My name is MAGS.  I am the NEW STAMP ROOM MASCOT.  I am a WONDERFUL little girl who is going to live with Laurie and Dave.....(they needed a new baby to love).  I am bright, quick and I go MACH 5 with my fur on fire.  I am just one year old.....and I am the princess of the house already.  I told those boys I was the ALPHA and not to be messed with.    I cannot wait to meet all of you.  I am just the little girl my new mom needed.  I cannot wait until she dresses me up!!   She got out the Cinderella hat from Disney world today.....that was not as cool as I thought it would be but she was excited..... I just know she is going to buy me some new clothes!!  and maybe a diamond studded collar.  See you at the next stamp class.

No comments: